The terms “hardscapes” and “softscapes” are used to identify the different elements within your landscape. Hardscapes create interesting landscape environments that will add long lasting, enduring beauty to your property. Bill Kennedy Landscape specializes in outdoor environments, extended living spaces to relax or entertain in an outdoor oasis custom designed to your needs.
The hardscape, as it sounds, consists of many solid components: gravel paths, stone walls, pergolas, patios, and any other permanent structure that provides form or function within the total design. It is meant to look inviting and flow naturally with your particular landscape design.
Hardscapes include, but are not limited to:
- Shade structures, pergolas, arbors
- Water features, dry stream beds, fountains, pools
- Stonework, edging, retaining walls, plant beds
- Patios, walkways, paths
- BBQ islands, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, fire pits
- Landscape lighting, event lighting, holiday lighting